-
November 29th, 2025, 07:39 AM
#1
Junior Hostboard Member
Top 10 winners at Zula Social Casino
Yesterday, I saw a message about a new event in Zula. So, right now I'm checking out the lowdown on this Biggest Win and Highest Multiplier thing. I'm trying to understand the logic behind selecting the winners. It says that there'll be ten winners, five in the Biggest Win category and five in the Highest Multiplier category. So, are the first five from one category and the first five from the other category just added together? What if one person wins in both groups? It seems kinda unfair, you know?
-
November 29th, 2025, 08:29 AM
#2
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: Top 10 winners at Zula Social Casino
Oh, I see you probably a newbie to the game. Have you already been to any events like this? I asked Zula Casino technical support a similar question once, it was my first New Year's event back then. They said that the platform makes sure that nobody wins more than once, because that would make the total number of winners smaller. They said that it is important to them that everything is fair, you know? From what I gather, it looks like the same idea applies at Zulacasino now. They make two lists - one for the top winners and one for the top multipliers. If a player shows up on both lists, they only keep that player on the higher list. So go ahead and give it a try. Go for it, my friend, especially if it's your first time!
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks